Victim Postal Code
Total Dollars Lost
I received the below included email today. It seems as if someone is masquerading as the Human Resources Manager at Wild Card Creative Group. I noticed it was a “job scam” because of the email address used and the request to use the app Telegram for an interview. I did not reply to their email, but did inform Wild Card Creative Group that this took place.
On May 19, 2023, at 12:59 PM, wrote:
Website or Social Media URL:
Wild Card Creative Group is looking for an Art Director to join our content innovation studio 3AM. An Art Director who puts ideas first, cares about craft, and can create worlds for brands beyond the expected. A fearless disruptor, always looking for new and exciting ways to engage audiences. A creator with the ability to concept and execute innovative ideas for existing accounts and new business pitches. A strong collaborator, who can not only work alongside a copywriter partner, but also reach across departments to consistently deliver high-quality work.
This role will focus largely on the development and execution of social media campaigns for a Top 5 beer brand with opportunities to support entertainment accounts.
• Concept and execute world-building campaigns across traditional advertising, branding, social media, PR, experiential, digital, extended content and more
• Consistently bring ideas that amaze and inspire our clients and our team
• Establish the visual direction for all marketing campaigns, branding assignments, content and more
• Work closely with designers, editors, and motion graphics to brilliantly bring ideas to life
• Be a leader regardless of title
• Be a curious instigator
• Be the wildcard
• Make beautiful things
• Properly manage assigned in-house campaigns and new business pitches, including concepts, mocks, and deck presentation
• Be able to confidently pitch to sell through your ideas
• Consistently meet internal deadlines
• Follow internal policies and process
• 2-3 years experience in advertising, social or digital marketing
• Bilingual in Spanish preferred
• Must have prior Social Brand Campaign experience
• Experiential and entertainment experience a plus
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to establish visual narratives
• Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Significant background in Design, Advertising or Digital
• A passion for sports, culture, music, film, art, and entertainment
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite & G Suite
• Skilled in the craft of typography, composition, and visual language
• Collaborative, solution-oriented, problem-solver
• Ability to provide and receive feedback
• Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) strongly preferred
Wild Card Creative Group’s Core Values:
1. Nobody is bigger than the team.
2. Hard work beats talent, but planning beats hard work.
3. We don’t make excuses. We take responsibility.
4. All in or nothing.
5. Always be growing.
*Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Benefits and Perks
• 100% employer paid health, vision and dental insurance
• Life and short-term disability insurance
• Paid parental leave
• Family First PTO Bank
• Up to 100% remote / telecommute
• Flex Fridays
• Paid vacation
• 401k with 4% match
• Charitable matches and/or community service hours
• End of year merit-based bonuses
• Annual company retreat with absolutely no trust falls
• Company culture events such as trivia and team lunches
• Professional development budget
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t match 100% of the criteria
*Work time -40/hrs weekly ,Time are flexible .
*Work Location: Remote
*Salary $145.600 a year.
Founded in 2007, Wild Card is an independent agency created with the goal of building a community of highly-talented, creative people who are passionate about film, TV, music, gaming and advertising.For more company information,please visit http://wildcardcreativegroup.com
HOW TO APPLY
We came across your portfolio through www.indeed.com and we would like to have a brief chat with you through our HR Telegram page for the job interview, you can download Telegram app on your computer or smartphone from the App Store, and message the Online Recruitment Manager on Telegram through his username (WILDCARDCREATIVE) to get started.
NOTE: Telegram is a simple chat messaging platform for workers like Slack.
Wild Card Creative Group