Victim Postal Code
Total Dollars Lost
I was emailed from VirTour Media, William Cicero with an opportunity for a Remote position. The job descriptions for Rental Coordinator sounded interesting. I was interested to when an responded email was sent by me. It was replied to with Screening/Interview questions:
VirTour MediaScreening Test/Interview Questions for Data Entry Specialist (Remote) PositionInstructions: Please precede all your answers with the question you are answering.Use acronyms only after you’ve explained them.Use correct spelling and grammar..Candidate’s Name: Interviewer’s Name: William Cicero
1. Are you currently employed?
2. What transferable skills would you bring to this job?
3. If a manager or project leader assigns a task to you, how do you ensure that you understandall of the requirements completely?
4. How fast and accurate are your keyboarding or typing skills?
5. What type of work environment do you usually prefer?
6. Do you work better alone or as part of a team?
7. How is your home office or workspace adapted (or adaptable) to a data entry job?
8. Describe a time when you had a conflict at work?
9. What do you feel is important to make sure the work gets done efficiently.
I replied back with qualified skills, and then an email was sent back stating i had the job and they would be sending an acceptance letter with a check to set up my mini office. I did not feel comfortable receiving a check that I would have to deposit in order to get cash. I sent Virtour a rejection email today stating I was not interested abd to stop the check from coming to me.
No response to that email yet?
The only personal information shared my name, address and financial institution.
I am thankful and confident that I made the right decision not to pursue.